This blog is for Joel Pantoja's SUNY Plattsburgh CMM 360: Interactive Journalism class. On this blog you will find various pieces written by me on various topics during my time at Plattsburgh. I am a Broadcast Journalism and Public Relations major at SUNY Plattsburgh.
Saturday, November 15, 2014
Waiting till the last minute
I don't know why, but I tend to wait until the last minute to do everything. I could have all the time in the world one day to do something and I will wait until the day I have to do it, to actually do it. I always find myself finding other things to do instead of what I need to do. At least I can say that I actually get my stuff done and don't just forget about it or push it to the side. Whether it's done early or when it's due at least it gets done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's a classic case of senioritus. I'm pretty sure all seniors get it. I know I do!
ReplyDelete