This blog is for Joel Pantoja's SUNY Plattsburgh CMM 360: Interactive Journalism class. On this blog you will find various pieces written by me on various topics during my time at Plattsburgh. I am a Broadcast Journalism and Public Relations major at SUNY Plattsburgh.
Thursday, November 27, 2014
Last Week of Classes
So after this break is over there will be only one week of classes left and then it's finals week! I am not too worried about finals week this semester since three out of my four classes require final projects instead of actual tests for finals. While the projects can be a little time consuming, I am going to try and get a head start on everything and have it done before the day it is due so I won't have to stress out so much about getting the projects done. It is so strange to see how fast this semester has gone by I remember in September how badly I wanted this semester to be over with and felt like it was just never going to happen and now with it almost being done I find myself wondering where all the time went. I hope to end this semester well and get good grades and am excited for my last semester in college that is coming up, but good luck to everyone on their finals and classes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I feel the same way. It seems like the semester just started!
ReplyDelete