This blog is for Joel Pantoja's SUNY Plattsburgh CMM 360: Interactive Journalism class. On this blog you will find various pieces written by me on various topics during my time at Plattsburgh. I am a Broadcast Journalism and Public Relations major at SUNY Plattsburgh.
Monday, December 1, 2014
Finals Week Luck
It always seems that during the last week of classes and/or finals week I either get sick or have something happen at the wrong time. Well this semester I had the luck of getting sick and also having my MacBook die on me. Luckily I am starting to feel better now and my Mac is repaired and just needs to be shipped to me. I am hoping that this last week of classes goes by quick and easy and that there is not much chaos. I am excited for the semester to be over with and look forward to starting my last semester and new classes. Good luck to everyone during their last week and during finals week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Same ! I think its cause of the weather and literally all the stress we have to go through!
ReplyDelete