This blog is for Joel Pantoja's SUNY Plattsburgh CMM 360: Interactive Journalism class. On this blog you will find various pieces written by me on various topics during my time at Plattsburgh. I am a Broadcast Journalism and Public Relations major at SUNY Plattsburgh.
Sunday, November 9, 2014
Book Suggestions?
So I have been thinking about getting into reading recently and was wondering if anyone had any good book suggestions. Even though I am pretty busy throughout the week I think if I get into reading the time when I am doing nothing and just sitting around, I could be productive and read a good book. So what's good to read out there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
East Of Eden, TongueCat, Tess of the D'Ubervilles, My Life in a Harem, The Chemical Garden Trilogy.
ReplyDeleteI'm currently reading Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami, and it's really good!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Nicole. East of Eden is a great book!
ReplyDelete