This blog is for Joel Pantoja's SUNY Plattsburgh CMM 360: Interactive Journalism class. On this blog you will find various pieces written by me on various topics during my time at Plattsburgh. I am a Broadcast Journalism and Public Relations major at SUNY Plattsburgh.
Sunday, November 9, 2014
Moving too fast or too slow?
I feel like time has been going by really fast, but then at times I feel that it is going by really slow. It's amazing to think that we are already in the beginning of November when it feels like the semester just started yesterday. Now I feel that it is going by so slow because some of things I wanted to accomplish this semester were pushed back and delayed due to some issues. I am hopeful, however, that I can finish out the semester strong and complete my goals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I feel like the semester is going by way too fast. But then again, I'm always busy so that's why it goes by way too fast.
ReplyDelete