Saturday, September 20, 2014

Busy busy busy

I always wonder how I go day to day without going crazy with the amount of things that I do throughout the week. Between working everyday that I have off from classes and then having class all day on Tuesdays and Thursdays with meetings in between, I just don't know where I find the time to do all my work and keep up with my life. I know it will all pay off in the end and I kind of like the feeling of always having something to do, but sometimes I just wish that I could take a day off and have absolutely nothing to do. Even when I have the opportunity to do nothing I somehow manage to find something to do and there goes the day of doing nothing. Being busy does make time go by so much faster, which I do like, but I can't wait to have a vacation!

3 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. But we're getting closer and closer to Columbus Day Break. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just think...after we graduate there will be no days off! We'll either be working or taking care of our home/family/ect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes! I have the same feeling, but I like it a lot. Because the most important reason for me to study abroad is I wanna enjoy the things I like to do. Although it's really nerves, most time I need work more hard than other American students due to the language problem, but I still feel happy.

    ReplyDelete