Friday, September 26, 2014

Clever Samsung?


So as some people may know Apple's new iPhones the 6 and 6 Plus have been bending due to people keeping them in their back pockets and even their front pockets. The new phones which is said to be made out of a strong aluminum has been bending for some of its owners causing many people to worry about their phone bending on them one day. Now the story is a little odd and different, however, I find Samsung's ad above pretty smart and great marketing wise. It took a recent event and spinned it in a way to favor them and make their phone look superior. Even with the ad I am still "Team Apple" I just find their products easy to work with and simpler without all the extra unnecessary stuff. Apple is currently looking into the situation and will do visual inspections for owners who have a bent phone to see if it is able to be replaced.

1 comment:

  1. I'm "Team Apple" too. Every time I've had a problem with my IPod Touch their customer service has been great. However, I'd never buy a phone that expensive or big...if I wanted a large phone I'd go back to the 80s.

    ReplyDelete