This blog is for Joel Pantoja's SUNY Plattsburgh CMM 360: Interactive Journalism class. On this blog you will find various pieces written by me on various topics during my time at Plattsburgh. I am a Broadcast Journalism and Public Relations major at SUNY Plattsburgh.
Saturday, October 18, 2014
Being Home
So I've been home in New York City this weekend and it does feel good to be home and see my family, but I do miss being home in Plattsburgh with my dogs. I miss waking up to them and just doing my usually things around the house. I got so used to living on my own in Plattsburgh and having my own space that I don't know what I am going to do after next semester! I am ready to graduate and start job hunting, but I am not ready to come back home and start the search for real. It is more easier said than done for sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment