This blog is for Joel Pantoja's SUNY Plattsburgh CMM 360: Interactive Journalism class. On this blog you will find various pieces written by me on various topics during my time at Plattsburgh. I am a Broadcast Journalism and Public Relations major at SUNY Plattsburgh.
Saturday, October 4, 2014
The Semester is Almost Over!
This semester is going by so fast we are already almost half way done with it and I don't know where time has gone. I feel like I have done so much yet so little at the same time. Only having classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays and working every other day has really helped with this semester going by so fast. I am just hoping that at the end of it all I have the grades that I want and have a good final semester, next semester.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment