This blog is for Joel Pantoja's SUNY Plattsburgh CMM 360: Interactive Journalism class. On this blog you will find various pieces written by me on various topics during my time at Plattsburgh. I am a Broadcast Journalism and Public Relations major at SUNY Plattsburgh.
Saturday, October 18, 2014
Next Semester!
I am pretty excited for next semester considering it is my last semester and I will only be taking about 1-2 classes plus senior seminar, my independent study and possibly continuing my practicum. I am ready to have a good final semester full of things that I really want to do. I don't know what I am going to do next semester when I don't have any homework or work, but I am sure I will figure something out. I look forward to graduation day and am ready for it I think. I am not sure what I am going to do after graduation, but I'm sure in time everything will come to me and all will fall into place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's basically what my schedule looks like too, 2 classes, an internship and a class of my choice.
ReplyDeleteI wish my last semester was light but I'm graduating a semester early, so it's still a bit crazy. I'm so excited for graduation too!
ReplyDelete