Thursday, September 11, 2014

Where has time gone

So just the other day I went with a friend to the registrar office in Kehoe while there I remembered I needed to fill out an application for graduation so I grabbed one. As soon as I got into the elevator to leave it hit me. This is my last year here and my final two semesters. It just doesn't seem real it feels like just yesterday I had arrived at Plattsburgh for my freshman year and now here I am graduating in a few months!

Now it is a bittersweet feeling knowing that soon I won't be in school anymore and thrown right into the real world where I'll need to find a real job and start paying back loans, but in a weird way I am ready and excited for it. It's like if you aren't excited for it then you just won't be prepared for it. I don't necessarily want time to go any faster because I am enjoying my time here and the things that I am involved with on campus and in Plattsburgh, but I think I'm ready to be back home (or anywhere honestly) and apply my knowledge that I have gained here in the real world at a job that I enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty nervous about graduating too...I've grown quite attached to the area and I'm sure I'm going to bawl at graduation .

    ReplyDelete